Directions in the activity:
Training in Bulgarian as a foreign language
The members of the Association of Teachers of Bulgarian as a Foreign Language (ATBFL) are highly qualified lecturers from universities, language schools, etc., with extensive experience in teaching Bulgarian as a foreign language. Based on this experience, ATBFL offers training in Bulgarian as a foreign language – individually or in a group; with or without the use of contact language..
For more details – email@example.com
An important direction in our activity is the preservation of the good methodological practices from the past and the development of the modern educational process in Bulgarian as a foreign language in accordance with the current ideas in foreign language teaching.
ATBFL’s activities in this direction are aimed at:
- Support for young teachers of Bulgarian as a foreign language – preparation of training materials, organization of seminars, workshops, etc.;
- Creation and publication of methodical aids, books, collections, etc.;
- Methodological support for conducting training in Bulgarian as a foreign language – preparation of teaching materials, tests, teaching aids, etc.
Creating a community.
ATBFL works towards:
- Unification of the teachers of Bulgarian as a foreign language in the country and abroad around the goals of ATBFL and the values professed by it;
- Cooperation with national and international organizations with similar interests;
- Organizing conferences, seminars, discussions to share expertise;
- Dissemination of good educational practices and professional information.
Participation in educational projects, related to the development of modern education in Bulgarian as a foreign language, etc. – independently and in cooperation with other organizations from the country and abroad.